There has never been a more pressing time in our lives to feel some semblance of safety and security than this very moment…
It’s hard to control the things that are happening in the world, but one thing that is easier than expected is keeping you and your online business out of harm’s way!
We have compiled some amazing resources here at Interactive Palette that are sure to keep your website secure, safe, and most importantly credible. We work as a team to make your website the best it can possibly be and we even partnered up with accessiBe, who is able to not only keep your business compliant but also keep your business accessible to everyone!
Here are some key things to ask yourself when addressing your website security
- Are your content management systems up to date?
- Are your passwords secure?
- Does your website have accessibility validation tools?
- Are you being wary of files being able to load onto your website?
- Is your website safe with HTTPS security?
- Do you have website security installed to your website?
- Do you use a caching plugin for a more reliable and quicker speed on your website?
- Are you regularly backing up your website in the instance that an interference does occur?
These simple, yet extremely important, questions are exactly what you need to keep in the forefront of your business mind every single day.
With our Entrepreneurial Support Package we are able to help you with all of the above to ensure that your website is as safe as possible for both you and your clients.
Please contact us today for further information!